Brain Fitness Academy at The Rosen JCC Town Square
Because Memory Loss Doesn't Have To Mean Losing Out on Fully Living Life
National Expert on Brain Science
Beth Anne Weiss
ACE Certified Fitness, Nutrition, and Brain Health Trainer
Join this fun, interactive, one of a kind , brain and body awareness program now being offered to the community at the Rosen JCC.
- A safe, quiet, private, regularly sanitized, and socially distanced space.
- A success-based and highly structured program, running two days a week from 9:30 am-1:30 pm.
- Led by Michael Dottino, Dottino Consulting, national expert on brain science, and Beth Anne Weiss, ACE Certified Fitness, Nutrition, and Brain health trainer, we provide a therapeutic environment where members can engage in healthy brain activities and learn lifestyle adaptations.
- Socialization and support by fellow group members, boosting self-esteem and maximizing health and well-being.
- Physical exercises, as well as an array of proven brain exercises that focus on memory retention, encouraging members to stay active in the community.
- Additional enrichments during the week for: nutrition, yoga, balance, and core exercises, with dedicated trainers at the Rosen JCC Fitness Center.
- Caregivers support groups and respite care are also available at the Rosen JCC
Fall registration is now open for this dynamic new program, beginning October 6th, 2020.
Tuition: $800 for a 9-week semester that operates twice a week; Semesters continue throughout the year, accepting new members. Limited enrollment: 12 members
Program: Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:30 am- 1:30 pm
Location: Rosen JCC, 11184 S. Apopka-Vineland Rd, Orlando, Florida