Financial Aid: How to Apply
Additional applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year if remaining funds are available. We encourage you to contact us prior to starting any new applications after the deadline to inquire if any additional funds are still available. Any financial aid granted is good for a period of one year (June 1, 2019-May 31, 2020); all recipients must re-apply for the following year.
To reserve a spot in a program during the application process, complete the necessary registration paperwork and pay a $100 deposit. This step is optional, but is required to hold a spot for a program that might fill up. This deposit will be applied to the program fees if financial aid is awarded and accepted, or refunded in full otherwise.
Apply online through the FACTS Grant & Aid system at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4K3ZP. A $30 administrative fee is charged by FACTS that must be paid by the applicant. It generally takes about one week for FACTS to process your application. The JCC does not process nor receive this fee and is unable to refund it.
Applications must be accompanied by the following documents, which should be supplied for both parents:
- Past two years’ federal tax forms including all schedules and W-2s for both parents.
- Recent pay stubs for both parents showing year-to-date totals.
- Current bank statements showing balances for both parents.
- 401K and other financial investment statements for both parents.
- Supporting documentation for social security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, worker’s compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, if applicable.
- Statement of need describing why you are requesting assistance, including any extenuating circumstances or recent changes to your family or economic circumstances in the past year.
These documents can be uploaded online, faxed to 1-866-315-9264, or mailed to the address below:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501
If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637.
E-mail Barbara Chiorazzi, Chief Financial Officer, at BarbaraC@rosenjcc.org, to let him know that you have completed your application. Please include your name, the names of the children for whom you are requesting financial aid, the programs requested, and the best phone number to contact you.