Brain Fitness Academy Offers New Mind and body awareness program
Join this fun, interactive, one of a kind , brain and body awareness program now being offered to the community at the Rosen JCC.
- A safe, quiet, private, regularly sanitized, and socially distanced space.
- A success-based and highly structured program, running two days a week from 9:30 am-1:30 pm.
- Led by Michael Dottino, Dottino Consulting, a national expert on brain science, and Beth Anne Weiss, ACE Certified Fitness, Nutrition, and Brain health trainer, we provide a therapeutic environment where members can engage in healthy brain activities and learn lifestyle adaptations.
- Socialization and support by fellow group members, boosting self-esteem and maximizing health and well-being.
- Physical exercises, as well as an array of proven brain exercises that focus on memory retention, encouraging members to stay active in the community.
- Additional enrichments during the week for nutrition, yoga, balance, and core exercises, with dedicated trainers at the Rosen JCC Fitness Center.
- Caregivers support groups and respite care are also available at the Rosen JCC
Registration Is Now Open For This Dynamic New Program, Beginning December 1, 2020.
Tuition: $800 for a 9-week semester that operates twice a week; Semesters continue throughout the year, accepting new members. Limited enrollment: 12 members
Program: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 am-1:30 pm
Location: Rosen JCC, 11184 S. Apopka-Vineland Rd, Orlando, Florida
For more information, contact: Dr. Reuben Romirowsky, Rosen JCC CEO, at (407)-387-2744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.